Order the book now!
- Title: Lucian’s first dream. A journey to light.
- ISBN: 978-618-00-1988-9
- Category: Children’s book 3+
- Number of pages: 36 (+ hard cover)
- Dimensions: 240x220mm
Lucian wondered what it’s like to have a dream. When he decides to look for his own dream, he sets out on an a journey full of adventure! On this journey, Lucian discovers truths full of light, which in the end will help him find the way to his own dream…
Please be informed that the Greek title of the book has been shortlisted as one of the best children’s books for 2021, by the Greek IBBY!
For secure payments, please click here:
(For company Invoices, please email: email@example.com)
Children’s book: Lucian’s First Dream. A Journey to Light.
The first children’s book by Penny Hatziefstratiou Michelinaki, illustrated by Myrto Delivoria.
By choosing to purchase Penny’s children’s book, you:
- Offer children an educational book that introduces basic concepts of light & lighting, through a ferry tale.
- Encourage children, through an allegorical story, to believe that the “light” of their life is within them.
- Motivate children to pursue their dream.
- Get a book that will help you transmit knowledge and “light” to your children.
- Enrich your collection of books in English and Greek.
- Support the love for sharing specialised knowledge through self- publishing (the author holds a PhD light & lighting, MSc Human Resources, and experience in the industry of professional lighting).
- Help to inspire children to live with “light”.
- Also, you can suggest a book presentation at your children’s school or your local bookstore. The book presentation is combined with a workshop that Penny has created, as part of Penny’s light seminar, a series of interactive workshops with light for children. This way the children will experience the fairy tale in an impressive way.
- The book presentation can also be combined with educational material.
- Please note that returns are not accepted.
“With great happiness, I present to you my first Children’s book! It is a story that embodies my knowledge on light, my love for children, but also elements of my personal search for a life “with light”. I hope my story to be a source of inspiration for your children, so that they can seek their own dream and discover the “light” in their lives”! Penny Hatziefstratiou Michelinaki